Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  East IndiamamEast Indiamam  

American McGee's Alice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

American McGee's Alice Empty
PostSubject: American McGee's Alice   American McGee's Alice Empty2012-06-19, 09:06

Alice in Wonderland, probably the weirdest piece of literature in history. American McGee, some oddly-named chap, decided to create a game based (rather loosely) on the book. By rather loosely I mean its set after the events of the book (wait what) and, apparently, the Liddell family house burns down, killing everyone. Except Alice. So they find this young girl, out in the streets, and send her to an asylum.

American McGee's Alice Alice1p
This is gay]] - Alice Liddell

THESE BLOODY GNOMES AH FUCK
The only thing Alice has in the asylum is the rabbit. They both then watch Pink Floyd's "The Wall" and decide to cricktrip to Wonderland. Except Wonderland isn't the same, because some demented queen decided to fuck shit up with its tentacles and enslaved ALL the gnomes! in the land. Oh, and the children that go to school are really, really small and retarded. And, I forgot to mention, Alice slightly changes in the Wonderland.

American McGee's Alice Alice2hi
I will murder all of you with a rusty fork. - Alice Liddell

BOOJUMS AUGH YEAH
So Alice has to ethnic cleanse her way through to the Queen, killing a whole lot of different, retarded creatures that explode violently ( TWIRRRLLL ). Alice also throws cards at screaming retards, called boojums. Boojums.

American McGee's Alice Alice3a
Fuck boojums. And card guards. - Me

The game is a very typical old adventure game (2001, I believe) but has reasonably nice graphics, level design is nice and the game itself, even though being rather primitive, is grat. Music is great and fits the levels, and Alice talks with a British accent (which is always a plus).

CHESHIRE CAT
Is there.

American McGee's Alice L
I will speak random, indecipherable things with my very diabolic-sounding voice and won't help you for a pound. - Cheshire Cat

Graphics: 9. - Not exactly Crysis or someshit, but looks very good for a game from 2001 damn you

Sounds: 13. - Music is great. Alice has an accent. Your argument is invalid.

Presentation 12. - menu's are rly creepy. game is rly weird. dual-monitors with one playing alice and the other "the wall" and you have the best cricktrip ever.

Gameplay 8. - SLASH THINGS WOOO ahshit jumping puzzles Oh bollocks I'm dead.

SO TROUTMASTERS GIVES American McGee's Alice 10 AND A HALF OUT OF 13 TROUTSTARS. Do play.
OHOHOH no OHOHOH no OHOHOH no OHOHOH no OHOHOH no OHOHOH no OHOHOH no OHOHOH no OHOHOH no OHOHOH no Me? Wanking? No no n Me? Wanking? No no n Me? Wanking? No no n

Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com

American McGee's Alice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forum :: Media Related Crud-
Jump to: