Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  East IndiamamEast Indiamam  

i hate my parents attitude towards shower doors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenHammy
i recieved a text message on my phonecall

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

i hate my parents attitude towards shower doors Empty
PostSubject: i hate my parents attitude towards shower doors   i hate my parents attitude towards shower doors Empty2013-04-05, 07:38

we sit out to eat, and te potatos a little ho-ot. so i only put a littlevvvvv right i'm stopping this...i dont think its funny.

the bloody hairdresser comes to do my my mums hair and low and behold my mum turns into superman for half a second and LODGES THE ENTIRE BLOODAY SHOWER DOOR OFF. THEN I HEAR SCREAMS AND ROARING LAUGHTER? WHAT WHAT! i don't think its funny. There you go fat gin AM FFS ok the topping to this treacle is that im going about willy nilly in boxers waiting for a shower all bloody night THEN WOAH HERE COMES THE BROAD OPINION shit sakeismushrooms i thought to myself. Ok have a good shower. WOW ALL HOT WATE USEED UP AS I ENTer the bath something strange happens. I stop and turn. I hear a voice. "Josh don't use the shower its broken". I reply. "No it isn't". "THE DOORS COME OFF GET OUTTA HERE". *turns it on* Works to perfection. DUN USe IT LULULULULULUL IM MAM AND DAD AND WERE SUPERSTITUSISISOUS, now for the clincher. i try and plead and they just fucking go am no sorry cant use yep door broken = inability to use shower. i then poke my head in to check its stability. i just want a quick slush and high and behold i get ranted at IF THAT DOOR FALLS OFF SON THERE BE HELL TO PAY YUCK YUCK. its ludicrous, the shower door is half closed I HAD TO HOLD IN MY GUT TO GET IN, and just bounce the bloody water off the door. as usual. The width of the fucking shower is tiny, the door is about a metre high, if it fell it would fucking slide and have no where to go for piss sake. so i run a bath naturally and blimey here comes cold water on top of that the bath is filthy from everyone elses shit being in there, i say fuck it wash my cock and go to bed.

what a shit. MY HAIR THIS MORNING = afro THANKYOU. THAT HAIRDRESSER PUT A HEX ON US I TELL OYOYOOAOYALEAJ APJOIDKALKDALJKDAOPI chasm

Flood control is active on this forum, please wait 5 second(s) before replying or posting. HOW ABOUT NO ARGHGHGGGHGHG
Back to top Go down
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: i hate my parents attitude towards shower doors   i hate my parents attitude towards shower doors Empty2013-04-05, 11:17

penguins
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
GreenHammy

PostSubject: Re: i hate my parents attitude towards shower doors   i hate my parents attitude towards shower doors Empty2013-04-05, 19:40

lmfao that signature, caught me by surprise
Back to top Go down
Landru the Falcon
resident dago
resident dago
Landru the Falcon

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: i hate my parents attitude towards shower doors   i hate my parents attitude towards shower doors Empty2013-04-05, 23:17

As someone who spends too much time in the shower, I can relate deeply to this.
Back to top Go down
GreenHammy

PostSubject: Re: i hate my parents attitude towards shower doors   i hate my parents attitude towards shower doors Empty2013-04-06, 08:02

Baths are for the weak! but seriously ludicrousness of this, shower is a time of relaxation and to release muscle tension*cold water* instead i go to bed with a stiff neck...doh

My primary reason for rage.

i need a massage, "yessss yess right there" GORDONS ALIVE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i hate my parents attitude towards shower doors   i hate my parents attitude towards shower doors Empty

Back to top Go down

i hate my parents attitude towards shower doors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forum :: The Pool Table-
Jump to: