Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  East IndiamamEast Indiamam  

NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT Empty
PostSubject: NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT   NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT Empty2010-05-30, 18:26

O HO HO HO THIS IS COD GAGALITY COMING FROM THE MAIN BATTLE LINE OF WW2, WELL AS YOU CAN SEE ITS BEEN PRETTY MAD
NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT Battle_of_Menin_Road_-_wounded_at_side_of_the_road

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT IS A SAD THING TO ANNOUNCE AND HEAR, BUT, UNFORTUNATELY, WE HAVE LOST THE SECOND BATTLE OF YELLOW BELL. However the first battle was a complete success and employed AC-13's and Sluggers in all fronts. Second battle kicked off just later but this time they had tanks aswell, it was also when Impulse came back under the name of Requilme_ and was obviously him due to being a Claude and driving an NRG. Anyways, the dead lie and many lives have been lost during the Second Battle of Yellow Bell but, when our victory was imminent, the server got DDOS'ed and left ham /q'd for a few minutes. This has been the nyooooooozzz

*runs off into trenches*
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
GreenHammy
i recieved a text message on my phonecall

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT   NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT Empty2010-05-30, 18:51

yo trout here and that is terrible, TERRIBLE nyooz my man cod gagality about the war, in other news AWOOOOO hey ho its me and im back with more nyooz, this just in dogs are helping and well ohohoho they are releasing also lena's with OCKCCKKCS AND ANDNANDAND*director* how did i get you back on this. *troutcutin* I DONT KNOW IM ALL YOU HAVE ZUHAHAHAHA awoo ok bye for now.
Back to top Go down
CJZera
DIE-HARD
DIE-HARD
CJZera

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT   NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT Empty2010-05-31, 01:30

wat

no really I say we need more crit rockets
Back to top Go down
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT   NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT Empty2010-05-31, 05:54

amm no THE LAD HAS ARRIVED
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
GreenHammy

PostSubject: Re: NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT   NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT Empty2010-05-31, 15:58

perhaps
Back to top Go down
CJZera
DIE-HARD
DIE-HARD
CJZera

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT   NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT Empty2010-06-01, 23:57

or bluedildoes
Back to top Go down
GreenHammy

PostSubject: Re: NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT   NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT Empty2010-06-02, 20:06

that sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT   NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT Empty

Back to top Go down

NYOOOOOOOZZZ: ALL NOISY ON THE WESTERN FRONT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forum :: The Palace-
Jump to: