Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  East IndiamamEast Indiamam  

A new but old threat arises

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenHammy
i recieved a text message on my phonecall

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

A new but old threat arises Empty
PostSubject: A new but old threat arises   A new but old threat arises Empty2010-06-01, 08:21

as you all know we've been harassed for years by physcopathic nerd with the ability to ruin our fun however we must stop this bastard and his hararsing, yesterday a guy by the name of LuxurioN came on, thinking we hate him, now soon after last night when i come back i find im being ddos'd and apparently is the twat Hatred, i was shocked to nans and well chew on this, spoiler is friend (note: took 900 years to make it show the names cos of bloody <>)

Spoiler:

fit
Back to top Go down
GreenHammy

PostSubject: Re: A new but old threat arises   A new but old threat arises Empty2010-06-01, 14:42

Ideas for an Anti-Impulse script:

I was thinking since just before going today i get barraged by spam bots and its getting to an irritating level now, since sa-mp community wont do shit because of woet and his arrogance. I need YOU:LONGLIVEBRITTA:. to help me give me further ideas n shat for a filterscript that does the following: Stops spam, stops people with multiply ip adresses from connecting and nan knows what else
SA-MP Forums RIP
Back to top Go down
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: A new but old threat arises   A new but old threat arises Empty2010-06-01, 15:23

Oh just clearing up on the community bit: we made a topic in SAMP forums concerning Luxurions DDOS'age and guess what, woet the fuck filled corrupt arsecrack with hacks up cock deleted it. We also found out that Andre also found out that woet is a bitch, so horray for Andre. Other nyooz we'll move back to GTANet since ffsnetwork is all brainfucked by woet. RISE UP PEOPLE! Bobbie!
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
GreenHammy

PostSubject: Re: A new but old threat arises   A new but old threat arises Empty2010-06-01, 16:47

Yep that's right, corruption amidst the community, feel sorry for kye buying into woet's bullshit its a shame really. Woo for corruption, make sure to connect to GTANET from now on, if you peeps forgot its irc.gtanet.com (port is 6667 as usual) cya there maytes
Back to top Go down
CJZera
DIE-HARD
DIE-HARD
CJZera

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: A new but old threat arises   A new but old threat arises Empty2010-06-02, 00:07

dunnoif it can be done with samp scripting but

-PlayerJoinMessageScript-
Showmessage
Get IP
Somehow compare with all the IPs

Oh and, I'll bet 20 Troutpounds, 10 caps and a Nuka Cola that the guy isnt imp but some low profile stalker who came onto the forums and made his way to the info, I say you should need to be part of a group to view all the subforums, anyone wit me?

Sidenote, whatever happened happening on samp while I was away
Back to top Go down
GreenHammy

PostSubject: Re: A new but old threat arises   A new but old threat arises Empty2010-06-02, 07:38

maybe, this theory may be correct, also what ya mean "whatever happened happening on sa-mp while i was away" do you mean what was happening on samp while i was away? if so then 900 things happening such as cze influx aka fighting off them n stuff lalalala pie
Back to top Go down
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

PostSubject: Re: A new but old threat arises   A new but old threat arises Empty2010-06-02, 09:50

CJZera wrote:
say you should need to be part of a group to view all the subforums, anyone wit me?

Yeah I had that idea ages ago, CBA to make it back then, will do today (also will make a thread visible to guests to ask for permission to view rest of the fora.

SA-MP Forums RIP
Back to top Go down
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

PostSubject: Re: A new but old threat arises   A new but old threat arises Empty2010-06-02, 09:56

slight update this group nonsense is taking ages and not sure if this will work at all but we shall see
Back to top Go down
GreenHammy

PostSubject: Re: A new but old threat arises   A new but old threat arises Empty2010-06-02, 23:04

another attack a while ago, this one was a minor ddos but this time he was trying to hack into rcon..
at first some lanners or bots came on and made a couple rcon attempts, which i thought was a stupid attempt by czes or something, but soon after Hatred/LuxurioN came on and 900 attempts were made to hack into it but he timed out so i banned quickly, he then came on later and when i came back to do my daily shut down for the night, he was on before with a new ip...fit twats.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CJZera
DIE-HARD
DIE-HARD
CJZera

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: A new but old threat arises   A new but old threat arises Empty2010-06-03, 17:15

So, he was DOSing not DDosing, amirite? youkno, ddosing requires multiple computers doing it... so what's the reason whole 82 didnt get banned?

EDIT: Damnit I wish xfap could join irc chatrooms
Back to top Go down
GreenHammy

PostSubject: Re: A new but old threat arises   A new but old threat arises Empty2010-06-03, 22:18

must be DDOSing since multiple ips...then again he changes them fast so could be DOSing idk rly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new but old threat arises   A new but old threat arises Empty

Back to top Go down

A new but old threat arises
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forum :: The Palace-
Jump to: