Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  East IndiamamEast Indiamam  

pubic annuthment futh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenHammy
i recieved a text message on my phonecall

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

pubic annuthment futh Empty
PostSubject: pubic annuthment futh   pubic annuthment futh Empty2010-07-19, 13:32

AWOOOOO ands its me trout trickility i shit you not my fishies AHAHAH IM BACK AND affraid im afraid i have some terririririllblble nyooz my salmon sadlers, laptop has been spotted smoking and hohoho well its smoking and when CAME BACK OH MASS SMOKE AWOOOOOOOOO shit hes in a world of shit and the nyooz is, is that something inside was fried, *news guy* You idiot it was the card,* AHAHAHHAWOOO *TROUTCUTIN* WA/E MAN AWOOO this just in his card was fried which means poo poo catchoo and shit that loo cos blocking poo is for two a-*producercutin* WPOULD YOU GET ON WITH IT, IM GOING FISH FACED MAD WITH YOU AS IT IS SO-*TROUTCUTIN* AHSHTI man dolphins are skiing tonight and back to the matter at hand perfection is- nah well this actually means my trout tossers IS THAT HE CANT PLAY A GAME FOR LONG OTHERWISE IT GOES CAPUT AND MELTS DOWN, more info on this as it smokes. sunny

This has been the size of clock nyooz, Keep those tadpoles swimming. WHALE IT UP

(note: We use this internet for communication or in other words use this topic for things regarding this bullshit incident, delay will ensue, inactiveness will persue)
Back to top Go down
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: pubic annuthment futh   pubic annuthment futh Empty2010-07-19, 14:12

waht also, check yo pms *bleeds out of cock*
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
GreenHammy

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: pubic annuthment futh   pubic annuthment futh Empty2010-07-19, 14:44

well in short when i came back from trip i opened laptop and it was smoking, not sure what bit was, and not sure if it was just a plastic bit being singed but amm wtf and i tried playing ca to check when i got back if all ok, but pc shutdown in like 5 minutes even with the fan on. So the laptop cant stay do much, so all i can do is use internet and server up, probably have to shut down soon, so meant short story long i cant use the laptop without it going lampish and FLOGGS ahhahdjatiafkajdajk amm shit however i made up story to parents, and they will be fixing it as we speak, they say it takes them one day to a week for them to fix it depends on how bad, but thats if they can fix it, and if they cant well parents aint getting me another for a while
pale

Last edited by GreenHammy_PAKS on 2010-07-19, 14:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: pubic annuthment futh   pubic annuthment futh Empty2010-07-19, 14:46

orlf...

IRC?
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pubic annuthment futh   pubic annuthment futh Empty

Back to top Go down

pubic annuthment futh
Page 1 of 1