Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  East IndiamamEast Indiamam  

PAKS WILL LIVE ON FOREVVVVVER YESSS AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PAKS WILL LIVE ON FOREVVVVVER YESSS AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: PAKS WILL LIVE ON FOREVVVVVER YESSS AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   PAKS WILL LIVE ON FOREVVVVVER YESSS AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty2010-07-28, 17:06

NEVER BULLSHIT PAKS ARE THE GREATEST CLAN EVER MADE AND THE GREATEST EVER, HELL WE GONNA OWN WITH VALKS WE GONNA OWN ON SA-MP GOD DAMN IM CRINH IM GONNA FELL I LOVE YOU GUYS

Last edited by Chz_PAKS on 2010-08-05, 16:06; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
GreenHammy
i recieved a text message on my phonecall

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: PAKS WILL LIVE ON FOREVVVVVER YESSS AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   PAKS WILL LIVE ON FOREVVVVVER YESSS AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty2010-07-28, 17:09

It has begun, what a war it has been but it shall begin again as the DUN DUN DUN cold war. Bobbie!

btw any ideas regarding this stuffzorz put here,

so far the roadblock fences have been added, we just need to add a wall in areas needed,

And i've added 3 mesa's to NJ spawn (nj = new jersey carrier on the south side) and 2 hydras, but not actually added yet awaiting approval. Also the score system will be modified to work and save scores more accuratly. ohoho Able to purchase the minigun from the nj for the cze's for about 400 score, and you get 1 score for every 2 minutes you're on the server subject to change lal, also thinking of adding registration box that pops up on spawn. Knowing that many players are czes when it comes to this box they'll probably type some random native language babble into it but i should really add an auto-login amm i can tell most of this stuff is gonna go tits down but anyway i continue, as for that minigun that brings me to also removing the ability to spawn one or at least admins only, and also /n for northern chat. Which only people in the north can see this chat, this may be the same for the south, but due to nearly all.... hell who am i kidding, all the other players being mostly czes or a rare case like slegers, i would not make the south chat..

Also very strangely 15 players came on at about 9:00pm today and Haly was on too, oh yes i see everything muahahah jk. hai if your reading this awl awl beep bop
Back to top Go down
GreenHammy

PostSubject: Re: PAKS WILL LIVE ON FOREVVVVVER YESSS AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   PAKS WILL LIVE ON FOREVVVVVER YESSS AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty2010-07-28, 23:52

also this is random but is it me or do we always get ignored, i saw a random thread in the same area we posted about the ddos shit and they get responses and solutions, we get a nice delete, And is it me or is the sa-mp community gone to shit with all these retarded 4chan glorified, asswenging idiots rejected from /b/? and what the hell is with my account being deleted? these and many more questions to be answered next time on rant with ham, anyway rant over No
Back to top Go down
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

PostSubject: Re: PAKS WILL LIVE ON FOREVVVVVER YESSS AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   PAKS WILL LIVE ON FOREVVVVVER YESSS AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty2010-07-29, 08:27

fuck ffsnetwork, fuck woet, we fixed luxurion problem ourselves
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
GreenHammy

PostSubject: Re: PAKS WILL LIVE ON FOREVVVVVER YESSS AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   PAKS WILL LIVE ON FOREVVVVVER YESSS AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty2010-07-29, 16:44

am lol :americano:
Back to top Go down
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

PostSubject: Re: PAKS WILL LIVE ON FOREVVVVVER YESSS AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   PAKS WILL LIVE ON FOREVVVVVER YESSS AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty2010-08-03, 07:30