Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  East IndiamamEast Indiamam  

PUBLIC ANOUCNTHMMT SITHTH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PUBLIC ANOUCNTHMMT SITHTH Empty
PostSubject: PUBLIC ANOUCNTHMMT SITHTH   PUBLIC ANOUCNTHMMT SITHTH Empty2010-08-04, 05:14

AND THIS IS TROUT TRICKILITY THE SUN HAS SHIT ITSELF AND THE SHIT IS FLYING RIGHT AT US, TENPENNY WOULD BE HAPPYBUT JESYS THE MASS OF FECES PROPELLED TOWARDS THE DIRECTION OF EARTH IS DOWNRIGHT MASSIVE AND CAN CAUSE ELECRTICITY SHITOUTS AND OTHER STUFF

WIKIPED HAD THIS TO SAY:

On August 1, 2010, scientists at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (CfA), using images taken from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory, observed a series of four large CMEs emanating from the earth-facing hemisphere. They were expected to strike the earth's geomagnetic field sometime between August 4 and early August 5. The current ETA of the series is as follows:
Wednesday, August 4 – 07:00 UTC
Wednesday, August 4 – 17:00 UTC (aurorae not visible in daylight)
Thursday, August 5 – 00:00 UTC
Thursday, August 5 – 06:00 UTC[8]

All four were described as "large" and, according to scientists, possessed enough energy to cause aurorae to be observed by the naked eye in non-polar regions. According to reports, Aurorae should be visible in temperate latitudes higher than 45° ~ 50°. The initial CME was generated by the eruption of August 1 named Sunspot 1092, which was big enough to be seen without the aid of a solar telescope. Aside from the visual effects of the CME series, scientists also fear that electric impulses caused by disruptions in the magnetic field due to the ionized particles may damage infrastructure such as power grids and telephone lines not adequately protected against induced magnetic current. It has also been reported that several earth-orbiting satellites may be in similar danger. According to Leon Golub, an astronomer at CfA:
"This eruption is directed right at us and is expected to get here early in the day on August 4th. It's the first major Earth-directed eruption in quite some time. When such an expulsion reaches Earth, it interacts with the planet's magnetic field and can create a geomagnetic storm. Solar particles stream down the field lines toward Earth's poles. Those particles crash with atoms of nitrogen and oxygen in the atmosphere, which then glow like little neon signs. Sky watchers in the northern U.S. and other countries should look toward the north late Tuesday or early Wednesday for rippling "curtains" ofOn August 1, 2010, scientists at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (CfA), using images taken from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory, observed a series of four large CMEs emanating from the earth-facing hemisphere. They were expected to strike the earth's geomagnetic field sometime between August 4 and early August 5. The current ETA of the series is as follows:
Wednesday, August 4 – 07:00 UTC
Wednesday, August 4 – 17:00 UTC (aurorae not visible in daylight)
Thursday, August 5 – 00:00 UTC
Thursday, August 5 – 06:00 UTC[8]

All four were described as "large" and, according to scientists, possessed enough energy to cause aurorae to be observed by the naked eye in non-polar regions. According to reports, Aurorae should be visible in temperate latitudes higher than 45° ~ 50°. The initial CME was generated by the eruption of August 1 named Sunspot 1092, which was big enough to be seen without the aid of a solar telescope. Aside from the visual effects of the CME series, scientists also fear that electric impulses caused by disruptions in the magnetic field due to the ionized particles may damage infrastructure such as power grids and telephone lines not adequately protected against induced magnetic current. It has also been reported that several earth-orbiting satellites may be in similar danger. According to Leon Golub, an astronomer at CfA:
"This eruption is directed right at us and is expected to get here early in the day on August 4th. It's the first major Earth-directed eruption in quite some time. When such an expulsion reaches Earth, it interacts with the planet's magnetic field and can create a geomagnetic storm. Solar particles stream down the field lines toward Earth's poles. Those particles crash with atoms of nitrogen and oxygen in the atmosphere, which then glow like little neon signs. Sky watchers in the northern U.S. and other countries should look toward the north late Tuesday or early Wednesday for rippling "curtains" of green and red light"

YOU HEARD THAT, does that mean the end of PAKS for the summer because of 0 elecricity? Find out later on PUBLIC SURVIVAL SITHT----

-----AND IN OTHER NEWS COMBAT ARMS PATCH IN PROGRESS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *ACTUALLY MAKES GAME EVER SO SLOW* *LIKE FO3 YNNO*
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
GreenHammy
i recieved a text message on my phonecall
i recieved a text message on my phonecall

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PUBLIC ANOUCNTHMMT SITHTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUBLIC ANOUCNTHMMT SITHTH   PUBLIC ANOUCNTHMMT SITHTH Empty2010-08-04, 08:40

AMM AMM SHIT I NEED THE ELECTRICITY GOTTA HAVE THE ELECTRICITY DAMN TROUT THATS BAD NEWS BUT ITS ME SALMON SALMONITLTLTITY HERE IM NEW ON THE JOB *troutcutin* AWOOOOO WELL WHAT THE SHARK YOUR DOING HERE THIS MA GIG*producer* Hey would you guys cut it out- OH HOLY SHIT WHATS THE ELECTRICAL PULSE MAGNETIC FIELD THING HEADING THIS WA-*eruptioncutin* Hahahah all your electricity are belong to us.

*silence* *troutcutin* AY NO ONE CUTS IN ME EXCEPT ME AWOOOOOOOO WELL CYA FOLKS AND HOPE THIS TWIT GETS OFF MY NETWORK *producer* Hello? I run the show here-*JAJJAJAtroutcutin* AH PISS OFF hm no *shoots* MORE NYOOZ AS IT COMES FOR NOW AMM SHIT
Back to top Go down

PUBLIC ANOUCNTHMMT SITHTH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forum :: The Palace-
Jump to: