Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  East IndiamamEast Indiamam  

im leaving (I AM KIDDING JESYS CHRIST ALMIGHTY WHY DO I WANT TO DO THAT)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenHammy
i recieved a text message on my phonecall

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

im leaving (I AM KIDDING JESYS CHRIST ALMIGHTY WHY DO I WANT TO DO THAT) Empty
PostSubject: im leaving (I AM KIDDING JESYS CHRIST ALMIGHTY WHY DO I WANT TO DO THAT)   im leaving (I AM KIDDING JESYS CHRIST ALMIGHTY WHY DO I WANT TO DO THAT) Empty2010-08-05, 15:42

well im outta here i've had enough of all this bullshit now. i hope you enjoyed having me around and if you didn't fuck you, and no this isn't gonna be some oh i'll be back after a week deal or oh its just another ham leaving thread and he'll be back in no time. No. Im fucking gone fucking history, this day was gonna come sooner or later and well its fucking today.

So goodbye so long to when things were good, I've been here too long....too fucking long I should of left about a couple of months ago, hell i was gonna leave during secondary school/high school in the year that actually mattered and i would of studied more but i wanted to stay because i just remembered all the good stuff and didn't want to, but now is the perfect time and leaving the same month i first played SA-MP in 2007. Its just me and tene now and tene has shown to me to be ungrateful alot and i can't deal with that anymore like i used to, what i mean is it didn't bother me but now i finally realised it. I have outgrown my welcome here. Now i know that i am probably just mad at tene for him saying some unthoughtful things to me but it's not just that im simply mad and leaving because of that.

By me being mad it has opened my fucking eyes and helped me to see that this isn't fun anymore, there were some fun times with you for the 3 years and will miss it badly and you were right about some things when you were ranting at me for not doing the right things but its taken overfuckingboard. Lately i know that things are not the same and you are just biting my head off for no reason.

Another thing believe it or not i got a life and that will really start to show soon and i will be busier than ever after this summer, and will be needing an actual job and won't have time to go on the many instant messengers and all the games, anyway... tene your a cool guy but...sometimes you ruin it when you go like that and im sorry for getting mad.

Well fuckady do dar here goes the farewells, words cant describe how great you guys were and words like cool or great etc dont do much justice but you'll know what i mean. So if you can stop yourself from puking and I also will try and say all this without sounding homo (will anyway... Razz) here bloody goes

joemomma53- You were cool and great to just talk to you, alot of fun times a fucking lot, but in me staying longer than i should of, i ruined it now i hardly know you and was the day we moved from ffsnetwork, i hardly believe that ffsnetwork were that bad, however them deleting my account from sa-mp and giving no help to us when we seeked it was a Peter Crouch let down so basically its the Moderators or admins w/e that i don't like

Boost/Booztanator- You were a loyal friend who always awarded me with good things and despite you being very lucky what with a freakin boat... lmao AND a ps3/360 i mean christ i envy you for those things, and i may have taken the piss with the gold and money etc but i mean well and i think you can get on with anyone, well so long buddy

Zera- lol just thinking of you makes me laugh but you were fun to be around and even with your presence things were even more fun, its a shame i havn't seen you lately and you been mostly talking thru the shout box but i will miss you dood, and so many fun things we ALL did on the server and elsewhere so, so long foo.

Tene- i dont know what to say except you were a great frend(puke) and basically everything good i've said above applies to you but even more. sure you can piss me off alot when you talk to me as if im an idiot(you're probably reading this now saying i am an idiot) but i guess its just your way, in any case i will miss you too foo, and i take back what i said last on xfire but i wish sometimes you were not so harsh...so much more i want to say about ya and i know you're thinking what a homo and a prick so but cya cj "A guy like that stays with you for life, believe that."

more farewells, ones to people that may not go to the forums but will say anyway

Landru- i bet you're like what the hell is going on, but anyway you seemed a awesome person and wish i knew you a little more but anyway nice seeing ya and good luck with IR

Haly- you were another great person i've seen, you may not have been active but you were cool and will miss you too

Slegers- errr yeah...erm btw server won't be up so go find another server

Gbert0- An fse veteran, always good to hear news from you and play with you on the server etc, you're contributions were great, and seeing you on that rp server was a nice surprise. I think you're a awesome guy and too bad you wasn't around as much with us lately but as i said earlier i should of left earlier

Razzor- you were alright however got angry easily apart from that you ok, although i knew you were kidding sometimes but keep it real

Kid12(or 15 w/e your age is now lol)- Another fse veteran, as usual you make me laugh, and especially on a few mic chats we did (damn those mic chats we all did were fun)wish you luck with all the stuff you're doing however keep your content original, please use originality in your blobtelevision stuff (stuff like universal rip off, thats bad) lol anyway you were cool oh and tell nika that she looks hot (yeah right)

Slovenia/Neyc and the SFC clan- Great ceremony thingy at your server btw, also you came outta nowhere and were instantly recognised as a regular however now you have "clan duties" but you were always welcome to us and were a really cool dude, so cya

Uwais- yo man my homie, i dont know where the hell you been but anyway you helped me out alot with the server "advertisment" and even made some sort of virus that says to join my server....BUT ANYWAY you were so hilarious and you may of been extremely annoying but even when you were, you was funny, so sfe /q

I may left some out but meh everyone else and kind of atm is "dead" and its time for me to be aswell. We shouldn't of created PAKS since now it has no purpose and been unfulfilled, As for the server that won't be up anymore obviously, and don't try to contact or find me or i'll throw a pie at you. Think of this as me leaving for a long time then perhaps i'll see you guys again someday and come back but trout knows what will happen and i dont know if this forum and etc will be around still, it pains me to be leaving and i don't want to but i need to and i hope you guys understand. Chances are... I won't be back ever and i won't be replying and is just to inform , so closing comment is a basic well known saying...

Goodbye

OH FUCK THAT THATS A Peter Crouch LIE, GOD DAMNIT I LOVE YOU ALL I DONT WANNA GO SCREW THAT I LOVE YOU ALL JESYS GOD DAMN WHAT WAS I THINKING ARGHHHAHHHHHH PIS FUCK PAKS ARE REBORN I DONT WANNA GO OH BLOODY HELL IM SORRY GUISE TENE WTF MAN YOU ALL RULE AHEUWAHJUADJUAWDIUAWJDIW cat cat cat cat cat cat FAIL THREAD IS FAIL DAMN MY DRUNKARDNESS IM SOBER NOT DRUNK

damn damn damn i dont wanna go im nothing without this forum, this server THE HELL WITH IT IM STAYING...and im gonna reap the havocs of this awesomeness and mams mammers MAMAMAMMSMEMRSMSM AFUAFKAFFAKA

I'LL NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS AGAIN I DONT CARE IF EVERYONE IS DEAD i freakin love you all i am so stupid so fucking stupid tene goddamnit your right why did i go like that im sutaoaowodkopwkjpoidpoaija geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: im leaving (I AM KIDDING JESYS CHRIST ALMIGHTY WHY DO I WANT TO DO THAT)   im leaving (I AM KIDDING JESYS CHRIST ALMIGHTY WHY DO I WANT TO DO THAT) Empty2010-08-05, 18:51

to teh dungeon!

im leaving (I AM KIDDING JESYS CHRIST ALMIGHTY WHY DO I WANT TO DO THAT) NA114
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
GreenHammy

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: im leaving (I AM KIDDING JESYS CHRIST ALMIGHTY WHY DO I WANT TO DO THAT)   im leaving (I AM KIDDING JESYS CHRIST ALMIGHTY WHY DO I WANT TO DO THAT) Empty2010-08-05, 19:49

am rofl Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im leaving (I AM KIDDING JESYS CHRIST ALMIGHTY WHY DO I WANT TO DO THAT)   im leaving (I AM KIDDING JESYS CHRIST ALMIGHTY WHY DO I WANT TO DO THAT) Empty

Back to top Go down

im leaving (I AM KIDDING JESYS CHRIST ALMIGHTY WHY DO I WANT TO DO THAT)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forum :: Brezhnev Ledger-
Jump to: