Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  East IndiamamEast Indiamam  

Commie Gooks fire at South Gooks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Commie Gooks fire at South Gooks Empty
PostSubject: Commie Gooks fire at South Gooks   Commie Gooks fire at South Gooks Empty2010-11-29, 11:20

if you're demented or live under a rock

Honestly, I wish the yanks would smash the commies to fuck already. MAD would hopefully keep the North from launching whatever nukes they have, and I think that bombing is far more efficient these days. America's lack of will to go into a war reminds me of something...
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
GreenHammy
i recieved a text message on my phonecall
i recieved a text message on my phonecall

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Commie Gooks fire at South Gooks   Commie Gooks fire at South Gooks Empty2010-11-29, 17:33

yeah i was hearing this on the news and bloody pisisfukcufkcufk damn commies, however i would prefer it if they avoid war otherwise *hitler returns from dead* ahahah hello take some of zis ressurected cock ahahahxhuaudhaudhau *dies again*
Back to top Go down
Landru the Falcon
resident dago
resident dago
Landru the Falcon

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Commie Gooks fire at South Gooks   Commie Gooks fire at South Gooks Empty2010-11-30, 15:23

The North is milking the Chinese for more aid. "Give me more, or I start World War III."

The US probably would have knocked Kim Jung 'Mentally' Il to smithereens years ago...except for the fact that we are getting our asses handed to us in Central Asia...
Back to top Go down
CJZera
DIE-HARD
DIE-HARD
CJZera

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Commie Gooks fire at South Gooks   Commie Gooks fire at South Gooks Empty2010-12-01, 23:31

Where have you been? hiding under a rock? /thatgalfromFO3

Anyway, my best bet is this will be forgotten and sometime in the future it will be found out Kim Jong was dead already...
I wonder if this is part of Wikileaks' cable dump...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commie Gooks fire at South Gooks   Commie Gooks fire at South Gooks Empty

Back to top Go down

Commie Gooks fire at South Gooks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forum :: The Palace-
Jump to: