Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  East IndiamamEast Indiamam  

Inadvertantly used a meme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenHammy
i recieved a text message on my phonecall

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Inadvertantly used a meme Empty
PostSubject: Inadvertantly used a meme   Inadvertantly used a meme Empty2012-01-11, 18:10

oh what the heck anyone here remember my old avatar of obama with Progess. well 900 year of internet frothing later and i start seeing images coloured in a similiar style much to my delight wondering if this is some sort of fad then. PLUSIBUS tene you made an avatar out of cj with this without the knowledge that it was. THIS IS A MINDFUACKAGGSG WHAT THE HECKKKKK IS NOTHING ORIGINAL ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have lost hope for the internet, its being teared apart OH BLOODY FUCK FUCK THIS STUPID THING GOD DAMNIT I'VE HAD IT. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad NEXT I KNOW IT THAT AVATAR RANDOM GUY IN MY AVATAR WILL TURN OUT TO BE OSAMA IN DISGUISE AND GET DRAWINGS ALA OF IT IN PENCI cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops L! ok that it

HAIL HAMINN THE ONLY SANE(OK THATS STRETCHING IT) SOURCE AND FORUM ON THE INTERNET. thank god HEIL EMPERAH
Back to top Go down
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Inadvertantly used a meme   Inadvertantly used a meme Empty2012-01-12, 12:02

one) i made a dylan one too
two) i knew this beforehand men
three) u srs?
four) lmf irl if srs
five) its been floating around forever men
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
GreenHammy

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Inadvertantly used a meme   Inadvertantly used a meme Empty2012-01-12, 14:59

i honestly had no idea men..meh its sorta funny anyway..ahsit i have sinned*goes off to make one of your avatar*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inadvertantly used a meme   Inadvertantly used a meme Empty

Back to top Go down

Inadvertantly used a meme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forum :: The Palace-
Jump to: