Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  East IndiamamEast Indiamam  

an rant about christmas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

an rant about christmas Empty
PostSubject: an rant about christmas   an rant about christmas Empty2012-11-24, 16:13

this just occurred to me
i am already feeling all the feels about christmas
and its agonizingly disappointing
you know its evening and the lights are on and all of these christmas decorations and songs youve seen and heard are in your head and you think "You know I really think I'm ttly ready to celebrates Christmas" sound good me
and you think its snowing outside theres kids in wheres waldo type flobby hats making snowmen
BUT FUCK NO HERE COMES REALITY BOOOOOOOM MOTHERFUCKER GORDONS ALIVE!
you look outside and you see this shitty verdun-like mud field with the occasional puddle and the depressing remains of trees
"bloody fuck its not even december yet" answer to everything and it drags on and on and on this shitty autumn season that just never ends
and you get your hopes up again thinking "It has to be Christmas this time, definitely" andiraaniranetc

oh lawdy

WHY THE FUCK ARE THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS ALREADY UP MID-NOVEMBER kill yoself I MEAN FOR FUCK SAKE PEOPLE
YOU ARE RUINING THE GREATEST FESTIVITY IN THE WORLD I MEAN FUCK
its already horribly depressing AFTER christmas and new year because theres nothing left you celebrated everything celebratable and four months until the next good festivity and NOW YEAH MORE DEPRESSION WOOO it aint even christmas yet and im eating mandarins

sobsob Sad Sad Sad Sad Mad No No

Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
Landru the Falcon
resident dago
resident dago
Landru the Falcon

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: an rant about christmas   an rant about christmas Empty2012-11-25, 17:25

Wow, the season is really getting you down mate.

and yeah, i agree with the rant. youre right.
Back to top Go down
GreenHammy
i recieved a text message on my phonecall

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: an rant about christmas   an rant about christmas Empty2012-11-28, 08:19

i already seen neighbours put theirs up, its annoying i gotta say i swear xmas shit gets earlier everyday, -turkey eating on halloween, its like when i prepared sewer for xmas and come xmas day jurpt been exhausted like a wanked cock. Soz premature jizz then xmas adverts the worst offenders. sIgnore it and somehow get out hed. Xmas really starts about a week before the day for me cos college is like whateva we wanna go hone fak this bullshitery then watch movays and parttttay then oh nvn work ahaga. but yeah i know the feels hopefully we can zone out the holiday sezun till it matters
Back to top Go down
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: an rant about christmas   an rant about christmas Empty2012-11-28, 13:37

GreenHammy wrote:
i already seen neighbours put theirs up, its annoying i gotta say i swear xmas shit gets earlier everyday, -turkey eating on halloween, its like when i prepared sewer for xmas and come xmas day jurpt been exhausted like a wanked cock. Soz premature jizz then xmas adverts the worst offenders. sIgnore it and somehow get out hed. Xmas really starts about a week before the day for me cos college is like whateva we wanna go hone fak this bullshitery then watch movays and parttttay then oh nvn work ahaga. but yeah i know the feels hopefully we can zone out the holiday sezun till it matters
GreenHammy wrote:
then watch movays and parttttay then oh nvn work ahaga.
GreenHammy wrote:
parttttay

SA-MP Forums RIP 4 u
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
Landru the Falcon
resident dago
resident dago
Landru the Falcon

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: an rant about christmas   an rant about christmas Empty2012-11-28, 23:52

GreenHammy wrote:

christ, we miss you on irc, ham Bobbie!
Back to top Go down
GreenHammy

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: an rant about christmas   an rant about christmas Empty2012-11-29, 06:32

Ilc be back. rofl party am no late evenungs. with tv dinnas, i think and i miss ye too. Reunion. Is in order. jokimmg aside getting to my pc is a chore sometimes so cold and usually occupied i must infiltrate the old pc but 0 knowledge. ah well probably end up being TextHammy with broken senteoces and typos galore but is a good optim 4 now. Tldr warp cya soon on irc. alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an rant about christmas   an rant about christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

an rant about christmas
Page 1 of 1