Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  East IndiamamEast Indiamam  

Fuck the worst day at work in a long time - A Rant by Landru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Landru the Falcon
resident dago
resident dago
Landru the Falcon

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2010-05-30

Fuck the worst day at work in a long time - A Rant by Landru Empty
PostSubject: Fuck the worst day at work in a long time - A Rant by Landru   Fuck the worst day at work in a long time - A Rant by Landru Empty2013-01-25, 02:00

FUCK FUCK FUCK FACKING SHITTY ARSE DAY AT WORK WHERE LITERALLY NOTHING WENT RIGHT. TRAINS NOT WORKING, ITS -11 DEGREES CELCIUS, GET IN TROUBLE FOR SHIT AND THEN SCREAMED AT BY A MASSIVELY OVERWEIGHT POLISH PIECE OF SHIT EAFDJADFAWKDADWA

don't you just fucking hate it when some horribly overweight polish shithead filled with rancid jelly doughnuts(and by rancid jelly doughnuts i mean rage at the fact that she is middle aged and lives alone with her cat (and by rage at being fat and living alone i mean her voicing sick sexual fantasies with people a third of her age and probably a quarter of her weight) and then they start calling some random pakistan dude their teddy bear and then screams and shits on you and your like AMM NO and ragequit AND WTF EVERYWHERE YOU GO ITS, "hey chubbs best 4 life yo" "ORLY WELL YOU SUCK *INSERT 900 4CHAN MEMES JOKES hahahwahh WTFAQE09d odwaw w/e weeds" AND THEN OH FUCK LOOK WHO COMES MR GAYINDATOR AND BY GAYINDATOR I MEAN YOU FORGOT YOUR PASSPORT WHEN NO ONE TOLD YOU TO BRING IT AND STARTS JIZZING THEIR POWERS ON YOU "Hey settle down you idiots, we told you not to facking do your job for fack sake" OH FUAFUFUFUWJFAUUWUFUUJFWU IM RADGING RIGHT NAWO

men...save me...i think i am ded YOU WHAT?
Back to top Go down
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the worst day at work in a long time - A Rant by Landru   Fuck the worst day at work in a long time - A Rant by Landru Empty2013-01-25, 11:58

arhf slight move to proper forum
wonderland ledger is for historically important topics

ANYWAYS better be a fatmahhahahan awjdarufj *flute dingle*
MY idea OF OPERATION in this case of SITUATION fuck im rhymging again ahrhg well JUST tell ALL THE PEOPLE THAT YOU SEE FOLLOW MEE DODODODO FOLLOW ME DOWN am well go eat bread
is good

philosophical
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
Landru the Falcon
resident dago
resident dago
Landru the Falcon

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the worst day at work in a long time - A Rant by Landru   Fuck the worst day at work in a long time - A Rant by Landru Empty2013-01-25, 12:30

Aha. Well then please kindly move rant template and other rants in afforementioned forum.

christ another day today, wtf is happening, oh goooooooodddddddddd pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, wont you help me make it thru, yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the worst day at work in a long time - A Rant by Landru   Fuck the worst day at work in a long time - A Rant by Landru Empty2013-01-25, 13:43

rant template is of noteworthyness and therefore there
and the rants most of them have been purged and kind of better ones are left in there forever

AHAHAHAHH well chuck a duck if yo can marm el ade
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the worst day at work in a long time - A Rant by Landru   Fuck the worst day at work in a long time - A Rant by Landru Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck the worst day at work in a long time - A Rant by Landru
Page 1 of 1