Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  East IndiamamEast Indiamam  

Fuck the internet - A rant by GreenHammy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenHammy
i recieved a text message on my phonecall

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Fuck the internet - A rant by GreenHammy Empty
PostSubject: Fuck the internet - A rant by GreenHammy   Fuck the internet - A rant by GreenHammy Empty2010-05-08, 15:41

FUCK FUCK FUCK INTERENT EAFDJADFAWKDADWA

don't you just fucking hate it when some egotistic filled anus filled with cream(and by cream i mean tossing bagful of marshmallows(and by marshmallows i mean dickheads) and then they start catapulting bullshit sized creampuffs on you and your like AMM NO and ragequit AND WTF EVERYWHERE YOU GO ITS, "hey i tossed this and tossed that" "ORLY WELL YOU SUCK *INSERT 900 4CHAN MEMES JOKES hahahwahh WTFAQE09d odwaw w/e weeds" AND THEN OH FUCK LOOK WHO COMES MR GAYINDATOR AND BY GAYINDATOR I MEAN MODERATOR AND STARTS JIZZING HIS POWERS ON YOU "Hey settle down you idiot, we told you not to do so and so and LBLABLABAL" OH FUAFUFUFUWJFAUUWUFUUJFWU IM RADGING RIGHT NAWO

my rant of long AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HERE I GO AGAGIN SOME SHISKY SET ME OFF
Back to top Go down
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the internet - A rant by GreenHammy   Fuck the internet - A rant by GreenHammy Empty2010-05-08, 16:17

woo another good nows thread, gotta love ham being drunken. anwyays, ALL IS FAIR IN INTERNETS AND TOTALWAR *SADCOCKZOMBIE*
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
GreenHammy

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the internet - A rant by GreenHammy   Fuck the internet - A rant by GreenHammy Empty2010-05-13, 22:58

Darn me and my drunkish tendacies

I BLAME GORDON BROWN philosophical
Back to top Go down
joemomma
DIE-HARD
DIE-HARD

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the internet - A rant by GreenHammy   Fuck the internet - A rant by GreenHammy Empty2010-06-06, 17:07

what is this i dont even
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the internet - A rant by GreenHammy   Fuck the internet - A rant by GreenHammy Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck the internet - A rant by GreenHammy
Page 1 of 1