Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  East IndiamamEast Indiamam  

FUCK THE ARGENTINES - A rant by Landru

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Landru the Falcon
resident dago
resident dago
Landru the Falcon

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2010-05-30

FUCK THE ARGENTINES - A rant by Landru Empty
PostSubject: FUCK THE ARGENTINES - A rant by Landru   FUCK THE ARGENTINES - A rant by Landru Empty2010-12-08, 20:29

FUCK FUCK FUCK ARGENTINA EAFDJADFAWKDADWA

don't you just fucking hate it when some Argentine filled with an insane amount of national pride (and by national pride i mean flat out arrogance (and by flat out arrogance i mean thinking that you are THE shit when you really just are A shit) and then they start bitching on you for being foreign and your like AMM NO and ragequit AND WTF EVERYWHERE YOU GO ITS, "hey gringo de mierda, best 4 life yo" "ORLY WELL YOU SUCK *INSERT 900 4CHAN MEMES JOKES hahahwahh WTFAQE09d odwaw w/e weeds" AND THEN OH FUCK LOOK WHO COMES MR GAYINDATOR AND BY GAYINDATOR I MEAN ANOTHER DRUNK ARGENTINE ON THE CORNER TRYING TO ROB ME AND STARTS JIZZING THEIR POWERS ON YOU "Hey settle down you idiots, we told you not to speak like a Portuguese fisherman who is missing half his teeth." OH FUAFUFUFUWJFAUUWUFUUJFWU IM RADGING RIGHT NAWO

I HAVE BEEN ALL AROUND, AND NEVER BEFORE HAVE I SEEN SUCH ARROGANCE WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (but for maybe a soccer team) TO BACK IT UP. YOUR COUNTRY SMELLS LIKE URINE. And yes, although I am gringo I DO SPEAK SPANISH. ALTHOUGH I DO NOT speak the ARGENTINE JARGON SHIT, THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU RUN AWAY SAYING THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH OR TRY TO RIP ME OFF AT EVERY SINGLE PLACE WHERE MONETARY TRANSACTIONS TAKE PLACE . THREE DAYS IN THIS PLACE AND I'VE ALREADY HAD 5 PEOPLE TRY TO ROB ME. BLAAAAAAAAARGGGGHGHHHHHH, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE IDIOTS.

Back to top Go down
GreenHammy
i recieved a text message on my phonecall
i recieved a text message on my phonecall

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: FUCK THE ARGENTINES - A rant by Landru   FUCK THE ARGENTINES - A rant by Landru Empty2010-12-09, 17:46

damn dem.
Back to top Go down
CJZera
DIE-HARD
DIE-HARD
CJZera

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: FUCK THE ARGENTINES - A rant by Landru   FUCK THE ARGENTINES - A rant by Landru Empty2010-12-10, 01:45

It's even more funny when you take into account I've been hatin' them since ever...

Makes you wanna stab them in the eye with a rusty fork, no?
Back to top Go down
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: FUCK THE ARGENTINES - A rant by Landru   FUCK THE ARGENTINES - A rant by Landru Empty2010-12-10, 10:52

RRAAAINNBOOZZ
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUCK THE ARGENTINES - A rant by Landru   FUCK THE ARGENTINES - A rant by Landru Empty

Back to top Go down

FUCK THE ARGENTINES - A rant by Landru
Page 1 of 1