Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  East IndiamamEast Indiamam  

Ham News breaking update

Go down 
3 posters

What should the new IRC channel be called?
#sm
Ham News breaking update Vote_lcap100%Ham News breaking update Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
#ghfsv3
Ham News breaking update Vote_lcap0%Ham News breaking update Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
#f3
 0% [ 0 ]
#twats
 0% [ 0 ]
#trout
 0% [ 0 ]
#greenhammy
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (Please post the other suggestions)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
GreenHammy
i recieved a text message on my phonecall

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Ham News breaking update Empty
PostSubject: Ham News breaking update   Ham News breaking update Empty2009-10-17, 18:49

Hello and welcome to ham news, this gives all the updates of what the fuck is going on in the world and in the interwebs, and most importantly the server and etc.

shit ham news is having some problems brb AKA A SHIT MAJOR POWER CUT CONFIRMED IN 10 MINUTES

WERE ARE HAVING SOME TECHNICAL SHITICALLYS

Hello and we're back Tonights host is....Trout Trickility. And....*dramatic camera pan* GreenHammy.

Trout Trickility: Hello welcome to ham news, im here with the latest news from the world irl, Pakistan launches Taliban assault and is known that uwais is in the conflict, so arabs if your out there give him a pat on the back (Note: He is known to be a nigga, wears scarfs, has a mohawk and does not use regular currency but BaTEL coins). THIS IS TROUT TRICKILITY AWWWWOOOOOO. free world, and we're here trouting at you. Now for some music...(tune to set the world on fire)*I don't want to set the tank onnnnnnn firee.......i just want to stop the arab/israeli conflict.....in my chest i have but oneeeeee deeeesiireee....and that one is tooo get rid of those paki's...I 've lost all sanity...the world is at stake...i just wanna nuke those damn paki's...*trout trickility iterupts* AWOOOOOOO great song..News guy: hey we havn't stopped the...*trout trickility: stfu, anywho WHERE WAS I...OH YES IRL NEWS..ok now it gets kinda sad...you see Boyzone singer Stephen Gately has been laid to rest after an emotional funeral service in Dublin. so YEAH BACK TO THE MATTER AT HAND....PERFECTION IS PERFECTION SO I LET IT UNDERSTAND..FROM A YOUNG CHIEFS PERSPECTIVE..CONTRACEPTIVE YEAH EIAIAEIAEIAEI. Ok anywho, thats all i have for now. news guy: but we got 5 other columns to...trout: hm no *shoots guy* OVER TO YOU MYSELF.

Ham News breaking update Logo

Me: Yo this is GreenHammy the pig bucket from swine pasta and time for the real news *trout: but hey that was real...me: STFU GO CHOP SOME COD. ME: ALRIGHT. adoadoa OH SHIT WAIT NOT ME AAAAAAAAAA*screwed up quotes*

In other news SA-MP 0.3a has finally been released and guess what i have a fever, and the only perscription is more cow bell (refer to the following youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4royOLtvmQ) so trouts away and get downloading...However if your a certain South american friend then go here http://files.uploadffs.com/a/6ca9afdf/samp0.3ainstall.exe in other news a celebration party will be held at the new spawn called the uphill gardener, A hobo bot that sells hotdogs will be made there and you can buy hotdogs there by walking into the marker however it is a work in progress, in more other news, the irc channel is being moved to the FFSNetwork, Mainly because gtanet has been pissing me off alot lately (e.g no support, not giving a shit if something goes wrong, 3 connections at once there, aka me, and the two servers gets them pissy, plus alot of attacks and netsplits happen, best of all ffsnetwork uses nickserv so its all good), in other other news, don't you think how ironic it is that we we're picking a new spawn and samp 0.3a comes out i mean wow [/profound] so anyway the irc channel hasn't been confirmed yet, i'll be making a vote on the name of it. Well thats all i have for you today on....*dramatic music* HAM NEWS. *original Like a Star @ heaven *

I'll seeeeee you. later

YES.

Sponsored by Raging Alcoholics...Because they don't care.
Back to top Go down
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Ham News breaking update   Ham News breaking update Empty2009-10-18, 05:38

I picked #sm

and we are NOT TWATS. TWATS is just a britshit club.
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
Chz
the west is the BEST
the west is the BEST
Chz

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Ham News breaking update   Ham News breaking update Empty2009-10-18, 06:45

if i may

HAM NEWS, WHERE THE TEA IS WARM, and the pigs are warmer. NOW FOR SOME LIVE FOOTAGE FROM PAKISTAN WITH COD UWAISAHMAJAZAN.
Cod: YO THANKS TROUT TOETICKSHIT, its ME and holy nigga, i am here with... *drum rolls past camera*
uwais: I WAS MELLON-AIR but now NANLIBAN took my batel coins, so grenhammy, my gang told me about your future an-
*CAMERA BLACKS OUT, EXPLOSION SOUND*
cod: HOY SHTOI salmon? ARE OK, SWIM TO ME
*titaban can be heard in the distance*
cod: AH HELP ME GUYS, H-
trout: ehehe AND THATS THE NEWS, NOW FOR SOME MUSIC *i dont want to set the coood oon fiiree**ads*
Back to top Go down
https://soulmission.forumotion.com
GreenHammy

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Ham News breaking update   Ham News breaking update Empty2009-10-18, 09:41

[F3]Tenerife wrote:
I picked #sm

and we are NOT TWATS. TWATS is just a britshit club.

okey dokey
Back to top Go down
joemomma
DIE-HARD
DIE-HARD

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Ham News breaking update   Ham News breaking update Empty2009-10-18, 21:40

hai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ham News breaking update   Ham News breaking update Empty

Back to top Go down

Ham News breaking update
Page 1 of 1