Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  East IndiamamEast Indiamam  

news update HAPPY TROUTADAYS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreenHammy
i recieved a text message on my phonecall

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

news update HAPPY TROUTADAYS Empty
PostSubject: news update HAPPY TROUTADAYS   news update HAPPY TROUTADAYS Empty2010-12-17, 20:00

AWOOOO TROUT TRICKILITY COMING AT YA LIVE FROM THE SALMONS FISH ASS ITSELF AND *producercutin* Oh for christ sake you're still here? We shut down 9 months ago you, the camera gear is freezing any-*troutcutin*AWOOO NO CARE *SHOOTS* ANYWAY BACK TO THE TUNA AT GILL PROMOTION! yes thats right my fishies i am now in ch*producercutin* Amm no. *troutcutin* AGHAHA FUCK OK OK YOU GOT ME THERE AWOOOOOOOOOODAJDAIJDAII IJDI and now for some music brought to you by Orphans Turnipjuice. All rights reserved. ANYWAY ADAWOOOOOO LEGALITY ASIDAWI HAHAHD AHDHA A xmas song for all the rought and tought tots we've cavierered for.

Sharknuts boiling on an closed fire,
Codfather nipping on your butt, *TROUTCUTIN* AHHAHAH HSIT CODFATHER sorry back to UAJFAIAJFI *SONGCUTIN*
Yule log carols being baked by a SEAHORSEEE
And folks dressed up like Haminn regulars.....

Woozie knows.. A SEAHORSE and some pricklepoo,
Help to make us fight the cze
Tiny slegers, with his lag all a shit,
Will find it easy to lag...Tonight.

He knows that GreenHammy's on his way;
He's loaded lots of bans and kicks on his server.
And every Impulse incarnation...is going to spy,
To see if ham really knows how to get even more pissed offfffffff...

And so IIIMM offering this simple insult...
To twats from one to ninehundred and three...,
Although its been said many times, many ways,
Fuuckkk you hackkerss...Yoooouu suck.

*TROTUCUTIN* AHhahahah haha*distant laughter* ehurgh wasn't that great...lovely *loud cough* *looks back into set* Where the hell you get this script *staff* well i found it in a lake m8 *trotucutin* AWOOOAOODAODOADOAAHHEHEL*FAT CHOLKE,* AHUDAAH WELL PISS OFFF AWHAHAHAH anyway back from the *uahhadahd GHASHA CHOCKE8* 8 *REALTROUTCUTIN* GAH WHOS THIS JOKER AAWOOOOOOOOOOOO *CGHOKES MORE* FUCKA WHO THE REAL CHOKER* oh tha would be me the chokefather*CHOKEFATHER* AHWHWHH IT IS I THE COCK FATHEHR* who the fucolkdakoi jISDJodu\a;irf=QIR 'i)oI[0 pKIODKPOADK PA PEPXLODEODPELXPLE O *troutcutin* AWOO AND WE'RE BACK seasons fishteens and hope you have a very veryv vyeyr merry new year *produceRCUTIN* ITS MERRY CHRISMTAS NO NEW YEAR *CTORUSCUTIN* I'VE HAD IT TO MY GILL WITH YOUR SHIT AHAHH PISS OFF *INSERTS BOUBLE* ok QAOWOOAWOWOAOWAOOOOO phew and merry christmas and remember one thing this xmas. Piss off hackers.

*cut to ad*

Brought to you by Orphan Turnipjuice. Because Orphans..need turnips too.

*TOTUCUTIN* AGHAGHAHGAHGHAGH oh sorry i tripped on wire.

*fade*
rendeer santa
Back to top Go down
GreenHammy

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

news update HAPPY TROUTADAYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: news update HAPPY TROUTADAYS   news update HAPPY TROUTADAYS Empty2010-12-25, 10:48

ahahah this is trout trickility coming to you live from Irkutsk and yes i dont care it real place ahAHAAWOOOOOOO AWOOOOO MERRY FISHMAS OR CHRISTMAS IN YOUr HUMAN CASE AWOOOO I LOVE ALL and all is cavier.

This was trout trickility flying out. cya fishies
Back to top Go down

news update HAPPY TROUTADAYS
Page 1 of 1