Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  East IndiamamEast Indiamam  

NEWS UPDATE -DRAMATIC MUSIC-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreenHammy
i recieved a text message on my phonecall
i recieved a text message on my phonecall

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-01-01

NEWS UPDATE -DRAMATIC MUSIC- Empty
PostSubject: NEWS UPDATE -DRAMATIC MUSIC-   NEWS UPDATE -DRAMATIC MUSIC- Empty2010-10-18, 22:38

yo yo fishies its me trou tir- what the fuck you mean we're outta business? AOWOOOO Lemme check the script *reads* uhu huhuh yes, we revive the forum, yeah yeah i got that then...woah someone posts? this is new woah what else uhuhuhuhu huhuhuhuhu OAOWAAWOOOOO*CHOKES ON SCRPT* AHHHAHAH WHO NEED SCRIPT ANYWAY JIZZ FOR ALWLALL *youch* *Director* Thats it im this close from shutting this dow-*torutcutin* AWHAHWAHH *SHOOTS DIRECTOR* kk im new director my pulsating fishbags. so SOSO AOWOOOOO AOAAO *CHOKESONOWNSCRIPT* AHUDAHUAH CON SARN IT ARGH well anyflax this just in fallout new vegas on its way and awooo i am ADCOCICHG SHI SOMEONE GET THAT COW OUTTA HERE *moo* ok as i was marmalading its on the verge of being released and well the hype is pissed to the bone, This just out breaking news from ham : yo cj aka tene aka baby hows it going ahahahah *boyrfifrnedue* OK GOD PISS OFF *TROUTCUTIN* AWOO BACK FROM WHOEVER THAT TWAT WAS *realitycrossover* Right more news on. The siberian miners are in the mine and my tiny little nipples went to france. HAY WHOS WRITING THIS THING *CODFATHERFSHITSFUCK COD* WAHAHAH ITS ME MIUAPALPHLPALHPAHL THE CODFATHE*MID CHOKE* R *troucuti-WOAH NINJA'DCODFATHERCUTI* AHAHAH NO ONE CAN CUTIN ME AHSHIT*gets shot* pff codfather my ass *halfdeadcodfathercutin* i was salmonmother sorryyyyyyy *explodes lsoslofaif*

AOWDAWAHH HA affraid OK WE'RE BACK MORE NEWS. well this just in halloween coming soon ohhoho breaking news nobody cares and more breaking news WOAH HOLY THIS JUST IN, SOMEONE ON THE LINE WHO CAN IT BE *hangsup* oH HTAWOOOOOO FINE MY UNGILLWORTHY FAN FISH SHAT HEAD FREIND AHRAHR ok well back to the matter at hand our motto is We read it to you cos no one else gives a shit anyway.

Goodday. alien
Back to top Go down

NEWS UPDATE -DRAMATIC MUSIC-
Page 1 of 1